- 65% Gasket
- Leaf spring Aluminum plates or Normal Polycarbonate plate
- Poron gasket strips
- Handpolished CNC Milled 6063 Aluminum
- Sandblasted coated Copper
- 8 Degree angle
- Average build weighs: 2 KG
- 1.5 mm plates in Black Aluminum/Polycarbonate
- Acrylic slide in cover
|Red | Aka|
|Silver | Gin|
|Gurei | Grey|
The Kohaku uses VIA
Download here: https://caniusevia.com/
|1x||Plate of choice|
|1x||Hard Carrying Case|
|1x||Assembly Hardware and accessories|
This is a preorder item, by purchasing this item you agree to all preorder terms and conditions listed here https://singakbd.com/pages/pre-order-terms-and-conditions. Please take a minute of your time to read and understand all preorder terms and conditions, and the terms are not agreeable by you, please do not preorder this item.
Limited to one kit per person. The email used in your purchase MUST match your raffle email. If you have won and would like to use a different email, please contact me to change. Any email that does not match the raffle list, will be cancelled.
The shipping cost for your order will be paid at a later date, closer to delivery date to reflect more accurate shipping costs due to manufacturing times taking more than 3 months.
All sales are final unless stated otherwise. By purchasing our items you agree to all terms and conditions set by NDP VENTURES SDN BHD
As we strive to keep our boards to a certain quality, there are certain aspects that are unavoidable when manufacturing our keyboards, some of these are:
- Anodization hooks will be present in the interior faces of the keyboards depending on design. In the Kohaku it will be on the internal left and right side of the keyboard.
- No tooling, machining marks, pitting on external surfaces
- No visual defects or operation defects when the boards are assembled and in use
- As we opt for a clean external surface visually, all unavoidable marks will be placed inside of the case.
- The colour anodization match from the pictures and the production board will not be 100%, but we strive to keep it as close as possible.