This groupbuy has ended and is currently in production.
- 29/7 - Orders were paid for and submitted to the factory.
- 23/9 - Kohaku has started machining.
- 15/11 - Solder PCBs have finished manufacturing and have been delivered.
- 3/12 - Hotswap PCBs are being manufactured
- 04/1 - Factory has communicated that most of the CNC machining will finish end of March 2022. I've asked them to try and deliver by batches so that anything that's done can be fulfilled instead of waiting for everything to finish. I expect it will take a couple of weeks after that for anodizing, finishes and qc.
- 15/1 - Hotswap PCBs completed.
- 65% Gasket
- Leaf spring Aluminum plates or Normal Polycarbonate plate
- Poron gasket strips
- Handpolished CNC Milled 6063 Aluminum
- Sandblasted coated Copper
- Available in Red, Grey, and Silver
- 8 Degree angle
- Average build weighs: approx 2000g
- 1.5 mm plates in Black Aluminum/Polycarbonate
- Acrylic slide in cover
- Hiney PCB
Fulfilment date: Q1/Q2 2022 ~ subject to change within reason.
|Item||Price in MYR|
|Solder Kit||RM 2450.00|
|Hotswap Kit||RM 2500.00|
|Extra Solder PCB||RM 200.00|
|Extra Hotswap PCB||RM 250.00|
|Extra Aluminum Plate||RM 165.00|
|Extra Polycarbonate Plate||RM 165.00|
|Extra Acrylic Piece||RM 22.00|
|Gasket Set of 20 pieces (4 extra)||RM 15.00|
What's in your kit:
|1x||Plate of choice|
|1x||Hard Carrying Case|
|1x||Assembly Hardware and accessories|
Q. How many units will there be?
A. 300 Units
Q. How many units can I purchase?
A. Each raffle winner will be able to purchase only one kit.
Q. How many raffle entries will there be and how long will the raffle be opened?
A. The raffle will close as soon as there are 1000 entries.
Q. When will it be fulfilled?
A. Tentatively Q1 2022
Q. What are the available colors?
A. Red, Silver, Grey
Q What material for the plate will be offered?
A Aluminum Plate and PC Plate. (Choose 1)
Q Do you offer (Insert Material here) plate other than the two above?
A No. Plate files will be provided later on, so you can cut your own (Insert Material Here) plate.
Q. What is the angle of the board?
A. 8 degrees (Front height is 19mm)
Q. Is shipping included in the kit price?
A. Shipping is not included in the kit price. Closer to delivery date, buyers will be sent an email on how to pay for shipping.